- Create your base image in full color and save it.
- Open the image in PowerPoint.
- Recolor the image with the Washout setting.
- Save a copy of the washed out image.
- Create your base slide in Storyline 2 using the full-color image as the main attraction.
- Create a separate layer for each part of the build.
- On each layer, use shapes to recolor the part being discussed.
Note: If you are using custom colors, use your eyedropper tool to get the color you want, and add it to your custom color palette so you can reuse the same color on the base and on the layer.
- On each layer add the text you want to show for that part.
- Set up triggers on the base layer to show each layer.
Feel free to leave your comments, and if you like this post, please share it with others.